- 2 000 ha
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 0.00
Monthly Levy: ZAR 0.00
This breathtaking 2 001 ha game farm is situated between Lydenburg and Ohrigstad. The Vygeboom River runs through the farm and the two waterfalls with a dam for fishing and a natural swimming hole makes this property quite unique.
The farm is fully fenced. A functional 1000 m sand landing strip are present. There are two hiking trails, game viewing trails for a 4 x 4 vehicle or game viewing vehicle and six reservoirs for animals to drink.
The following animals are currently on the farm:
Giraffe , Livingston Eland , Blouwildebees, Impala , Water buck , Kudu , Zebra, Klipspringer, Bushbuck , Duiker, Leopard (sightings but not owned). Abundant Fauna and Flora and abundant bird life.
The improvements consists of:
Guest wing: 4 rooms sleeping 2 persons per room. All en-suite with large showers. Airconditioned rooms.
Living area: Open-plan lounge, dining room and study walks into the spacious open-plan kitchen with large scullery and two separate washbasins.
Main bedroom: En-suite bathroom with separate toilet. Private lounge and TV area. Patio leading onto pool and garden area. Airconditioned.
Extras: Two additional bedrooms sleeping 4 persons, 1 bathroom with shower, separate toilet, double garage, wrap around patio around the whole house, large garden around the house. Water supplied directly from the natural spring. 2 x Boreholes. Swimming pool.
Boma: Thatched braai area, separate toilet, wash basins. Large indoor entertainment area with wrap around decking.
Main garages: 4 Double garages, feed room, tool room, building and maintenance room.
Airconditioned cooler room: Floor to ceiling tiled and airconditioned room that is used for skinning and keeping carcasses fresh.
Staff Quarters: 2 Rooms with separate showers and toilet, separate cooking space. Electricity and water supply.
• 4 X 2 sleeper chalets with en-suite bathrooms and each with own jacuzzi.
• 4 x 4 sleeper chalets with en-suite bathrooms, weber braai, wrap around porch and braai area, outdoor seating area, open-plan lounge with mini self-catering unit with fridge and washing basin. One of the chalets has a plunge pool.
• 1 x Large Conference Room with a capacity for 50 people. Two separate toilets and wrap around large decking.
• 1 x Open-plan lounge with fireplace and dining area with outdoor bar, two separate toilets and wrap around decking.
• Large kitchen with gas stove and large fridges
• Separate reception / welcome area
• Large Fire Pit with large braai area
• 2 x storage wendy houses
• 1 x staff sleeping quarters with en-suite shower and toilet
• Water supplied directly from natural spring.
This is an unique opportunity to own a beautiful game farm with lots of water a mere 4 hours drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 5 Ensuite
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Staff Quarters
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Access Gate
- Scenic View
- Built In Braai
- Fire Place
- Guest Toilet
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room